If you are trying to reduce your waste, we have got you covered!
Because we have reusable beeswax food wraps and reusable food pouches.
WHAT IS BEESWAX FOOD WRAP MADE OF?
Beeswax Wrap is made of cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax from BC Canada, organic jojoba oil & coconut oil, and pine resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap that can be used again and again.
HOW IS IT USED?
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Beeswax Wrap around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When Beeswax Wrap cools - within seconds - it holds its seal. Use your Beeswax Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Beeswax Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BEESWAX FOOD WRAP?
Wash your Beeswax Wrap in cool water with eco-friendly soap. (Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves.) Air dry, fold, and store in a drawer or in a basket on the counter. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the Beeswax Wrap again and again.
Also, if there is a crack on the wrap, it can easily be refreshed by placing them on baking paper and putting them in direct sunlight for half an hour up to 1 hour.
HOW LONG DOES BEESWAX FOOD WRAP LAST?
Beeswax Wrap lasts over a year with proper care and regular usage.
DOES BEESWAX FOOD WRAP HAVE A SCENT?
Yes. When you first open your package of Beeswax Wrap you will smell the beeswax. The scent will fade after the first few uses and wash until you can no longer detect it. The beeswax scent will change with the season in which it was harvested. Beeswax carries the scent of the flowers from which the bees harvested pollen. Most of us enjoy the scent, but there are a few people who are more sensitive to beeswax and do not prefer it.
WHAT SIZE IS BEST FOR MY NEEDS?
- Small: 7 inch X 7 inch Wrap half of a lemon, the end of a cucumber, half of an onion (Beeswax Wrap will not hold the smell), half of an avocado, a small bowl, carrot sticks, or other snack items.
- Medium: 10 inch X 10inch Cover a bowl, half of a sandwich, baked good, cheese, or half of cabbage or cantaloupe.
- Large: 13.5 inch X 13.5 inch Cover a large bowl, pie dish, celery, cheese, sandwich, or half of a watermelon.
90+ Reusable Beeswax food wraps, Wax wrap paper, Animal Floral Food patterns
This is fresh idea products that help reduce waste!
- Hand Made Item by Mysgreen
- Made in BC Canada
- Materials: cotton, organic jojoba oil & coconut oil, pine resin
- Wholesale & Retail
- 1 Small: C$9
- 1 Medium: C$11
- 1 Large; C$16
- 5 Small: C$27
- 3 Medium: C$27
- 2 Large: C$27
- Set(1 Small + 1 Medium + 1 Large): C$27