• Simple and modern styling
• After every wash linen becomes softer
• This can be used in various ways such as scarf, warp, shoulder, poncho, sarong, blanket and beach towel
• This is a multitude of ways to put this lovely accessory to use
★★★★★ How to use the scarf ★★★★★★★★★
This scarf is a must for the fashion-conscious. Also remember that the scarf will be this year’s must have for your wardrobe. This gently scarf is made of medium-weight linen. As well as we know, each scarf is made by hand and with care and linen is softer when you do the wash. And the edges of the scarf are left raw and un-hemmed.
• The oversized scale of this wrap scarf offers a variety of simple and modern styling options:
- Poncho: Simply drape the wrap over your shoulders and fold back the edges along the neckline and front to create a collar effect.
- Over the Shoulder: A beautiful scarf doesn’t need to be tied in loops and knots. Simply do an asymmetrical drape over your shoulders and throw the longer scarf end over the opposite shoulder.
- Triangle: Throw the scarf around your shoulders leaving one end so that it hits you at waist level. Then take longer end and wrap across your front and tuck the top corner edge of the scarf into the shoulder edge. Adjust until you have a nice triangle point in front.
- Neck Loop: Loop the wrap around the front of your neck. Pull the ends around front and tuck in the ends…or simply let them fall as they may for an effortless look.
- Sarong: It’s as a simple as wrapping this oversized scarf around your waist and tucking one end into the waistband to create a sexy swimsuit cover up or vacation-ready accessory.
[Scarf] White Color Linen Scarf, Blanket Scarf, Oversized Scarf, Wrap skirt
• Handmade Linen Scarf
• Material: 55% Linen + 45% Cotton
• Made in Canada
• Brand : MysGreen
• Simple Care: Machine cold wash and do not tumble into dry
• We receive custom orders
• Length 220cm(86.5") x Wide 58.5cm(23")